Rainier Soccer Alliance Elite and Select Program Tryout info:
RSA and our Elite program: It’s our mission and focus to provide all players and members the best opportunities to progress through soccer from their entry level ages at 3, 4, & 5 and on through their youth soccer careers. We are committed to providing top level training and coaching through licensed professional coaching staff to our top competitive teams and coaching education throughout our program to all RSA teams and players. It is our goal to develop all players to their maximum potential as athletes. Thank you for your interest in our program and your continued support of our mission and program.
RSA Elite Team Tryouts:Free and open to all players, boys and girls ages 9-18, looking for a competitive committed soccer playing experience. The 2 day tryout process will be conducted and evaluated by our staff coaches and families will be contacted as decisions are made with respect to team placement. You can expect team meetings with coach and club representatives for all confirmed players and teams will be held for initial registration and the calendar review of the upcoming season.
Coaching Staff: Our top competitive teams have experienced and licensed coaching staff with bio information link next to team below or above.
It is our goal to provide USSF A, B and C license coaches or equivalent to all our RSA Elite teams and age groups.
RSA Elite Director of Coaching will evaluate and make coaching assignments each year.
RSA Elite Season expectations:
· Teams can expect to participate in 2-5 summer tournaments (typically 3).
· Fall competitive season (10-12 games) at highest State Level, Premier and District Level play.
· Winter/Holiday time is typically a reduced training times with time off, at coaches calendar and season allows
· Spring Competitive Season (8-10 games)
· Travel will vary on age, league and level of teams
· Most teams will be expected to participate in post-season cup play near end of their season with possible advancement to regional and national competitions through sanctioned tournaments and play-in opportunities.
· Teams will be placed in leagues and competitive placement will be determined by head coach and Director of Coaching after review of each teams performances.
· Teams will train 2 – 3 times per week throughout the year and training schedules are set by each coach and team.
· Teams will train throughout the RSA area on quality grass or turf fields.
· Coaches and Managers will communicate training schedules as they are subject to change.
*** Arrive early for registration
*** Please wear proper soccer attire including shin guards
Players will be separated by age or ability. More specific info will be supplied at registration.